Reporting to the Legal Services Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Managing litigation matters.
- Maintenance and administration contract management system;
- Maintenance of a filing system for all commercial agreements
- Maintenance of the Group’s property register;
- Management, coordination and reporting on the B-BBEE scorecard;
- Providing contractual legal advice to Line Management as & when required;
- Keeping Line Management updated on applicable legislative changes;
- Drafting legal agreements for operational business units as & when required.
Qualifications, competencies, knowledge and experience required:
- LLB admitted attorney
- 3 years post articles experience in a commercial environment
- Industry related knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced level of computer literacy
- Knowledge of all Acts related to minerals, commercial, contractual and company matters
- Analytical skills